is not affiliated with any government agencies

How to file tax extensions in South Dakota

The Mount Rushmore State does not impose a personal income tax. Therefore, you do not have to request a state tax extension in South Dakota.

Here are some online resources for residents of The Mount Rushmore State:

  • South Dakota Department of Revenue website.
  • File your personal income tax extension online.

>> The following is a list that we've compiled of tax extension rules by states.


You May Also Like